Costs of travelling with TripKey
TripKey is a pay-as-you-go public transport (rental) pass that is conveniently linked to your credit card. All costs are automatically charged. No hidden costs and no hassle.
- The costs per pass are € 9,99 for using the pass over a 365-day period.
- They always exclude costs of usage of public transport or OV-fiets (bike) rental. These costs will be charged to your credit card on a pay-as-you-use basis only.
- When your travel balance reaches € 25,00, we charge your credit card with these travel costs.
- Every credit card charge is supplemented with € 0,30 administration costs.
- Once you pick up your reservation, we will place a security deposit of € 25,- per pass on your credit card. When you hand in your pass, this deposited amount will be reimbursed.
- In case you do not return or demonstrably damaged the pass, we do not refund the deposit.
Extending or cancelling your reservation
- If you want to extend your reservation, you must explicitly do so in your online account at least 2 days before the agreed drop-off date expires.
- The costs of extending the reservation period less than 2 days before the agreed drop-off date are € 2,50 per period extension per pass.
- You can cancel your reservation in your online account up to the pick up date. We will then reimburse you the card costs minus the cancellation costs of € 2,50 per reserved pass.
- Similarly, if unforeseen circumstances would prevent you from picking up your reservation, we will cancel your reservation automatically after 4 days. We will reimburse you the pass costs minus the cancellation costs of € 2,50 per reserved pass.
OV-fiets rental costs
- The rental price of an OV-fiets is € 3.85 per bike per 24 hours. This rate applies for the first 72 hours of rental.
- After the first 72 hours of OV-fiets rental, per extra 24 hours: € 5
- If you bring the bike back to a location different from where you picked it up: € 10
- If you don’t bring back the bike within 21 days: € 250
- If the OV-fiets key is lost or stolen: € 20
- If the OV-bike has been stolen but you have the police report and the key: € 50.
- If the OV-bike has been stolen and you have neither a police report nor the key: € 250.
- If the OV-bike is damaged due to your carelessness you will pay for the repair costs.
- The OV-bicycles are always ready to use. If something is not working properly, then you can swap your OV-bike for another one within 15 minutes at no extra cost.